Wow… has it really almost been two months since my last Blog post? Yikes… I need to keep more up to date on these things! Things have been quite busy over the past two months, such as:
- I went to Florida to visit my family for 2 weeks.
- I started studying for my next certification (if all goes well, I’ll take the Security+ exam this month).
- I’ve suddenly been swamped with outside contracting work so I’m out of the house more.
- I’ve joined a gym (holy crap! Who’d have thought I’d ever do that?!).
- I’ve begun cooking even more than before, so I may need to put a PC in the kitchen here soon.
See, so I have plenty of excuses to not have posted anything for awhile. Oh yeah, did I mention we officially have a new President? Man… last time I posted we still had Ol’ Whatshisface in office. As I mentioned, I have started cooking a lot more than before, so as I spoke about in my last post, I am working on a new “food blog” for me to share recipes, review shows/foods/restaurants and all those type things as I continue down this new path I seem to making towards becoming a true “foodie” (scary, I know). Once this goes live I’ll both mention it here and most likely cross-post when things intersect (as I’m sure they will).
Well, that’s all for now… Valentine’s Day is coming up, so between that and my exam I may be kind of silent again, but I hope to be back blogging away here soon! Oh yeah, and since I failed to mention it before, I’ve upgraded to WordPress 2.7 “Coltrane” (Final), and it works just awesomely!